You love ruby, but would like to go beyond the traditional Ruby on Rails stuff…
We can offer the work in healthy working environment with no overtime.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code which involves metaprogramming techniques.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise elegant solutions to current Puppet modules.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionality. This involves research and development in Dev Ops tooling.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Willingness to learn in new realm of system software development.
- Can do attitude for development which has never been done before.
- Understanding of Ruby language and its internal modules, metaprogramming skills.
- Linux knowledge enough to manage basic system tasks.
- Understanding principles of clean software design.
- Ability to write tests in RSpec.
- Basic shell scripting abilities.
- Ability to work with external JSON APIs
Nice to have (Not required):
- Experience with Puppet or Ansible.
- Functional programming skills
- Open Source contributions to Ruby libraries
- Ability to extend RSpec custom marchers.
- Knowledge of Vagrant and other virtualization tools.
- Knowledge of Docker and its tooling like docker-compose, docker-machine.
- Knowledge of Elixir Language.
We are a steady growing IT company that covers multiple domains. Within Algoteque International you can extend your IT knowledge, work on different projects for our international clients and sharpen you personal skills within the team. We offer training, regular teambuilding events, excellent secondary conditions and a creative inspiring working environment at National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland. You will work with state of the art hardware and software. Our salary conditions are some of the highest in the industry. We also have great job opportunities to work abroad in the Netherlands, the UK and in Germany.
Send us your CV
To apply, please upload your CV and provide us with a few details including your name and email. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this assignment. For questions you can also use this form, or simply call us at +48 22 653 86 00.