- Develop new functionalities to meet existing demand;
- Support and maintain the existing Linux/Puppet support infrastructure.
- Setup Virtual Machine demos of existing software.
- Maintain the new Linux support infrastructure;
- Apply fixes, plan and execute the upgrade of the Puppet.
- Development of new modules and roles to meet requirements business demand.
- Document all activities, topology, configuration and procedures.
- Experience in release promotion, release packaging and release deployment.
- Minimum 1-year experience of using Puppet.
- Linux, knowledge of RHEL 6.x/7.x administration, handling Linux services and filesystem management.
- Knowledge of Puppet configuration management tool. Creating or editing modules, maintaining Hiera datasets.
- Knowledge of GIT version control principles for software release management. Knowledge of branching, merging and creating release branches/tags.
- Bash scripting knowledge.
Nice to have (Not required):
- Experience with Ansible.
- Experience with Debian Linux (Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of Vagrant and other virtualization tools.
- Knowledge of Docker and its tooling like docker-compose, docker-machine.
- Knowlegde of Ruby.
We are a steady growing IT company that covers multiple domains. Within Algoteque International you can extend your IT knowledge, work on different projects for our international clients and sharpen you personal skills within the team. We offer training, regular teambuilding events, excellent secondary conditions and a creative inspiring working environment at National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland. You will work with state of the art hardware and software. Our salary conditions are some of the highest in the industry. We also have great job opportunities to work abroad in the Netherlands, the UK and in Germany.
Send us your CV
To apply, please upload your CV and provide us with a few details including your name and email. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this assignment. For questions you can also use this form, or simply call us at +48 22 653 86 00.