We are looking for DevOps Engineer to work in our open and friendly team located in National Stadium in Warsaw and deliver high quality code.
You will help bring us closer to our DevOps nirvana and contribute to our Client’s Platform as a Service and DevOps culture (test driven infrastructure, automate everything, self-service tooling).
Project is 100% hosted at AWS (and attended the most recent re:Invent) and in the middle of working with our product teams to migrate their applications to a Jenkins/Docker/Ansible/CloudFormation driven, region agnostic, blue-green automated deployment pipeline; this offers both AMIs and Docker images for deployment to our respective AWS EC2 and ECS production environment.
In front of this we offer a self-service load balancing solution along with a DSL-based approach for creating and managing our subdomains with regards to DNS, SSL certificates, traffic manager routing and monitoring.
This framework is all done as Infrastructure as Code including integrations of other AWS services (e.g. RDS, S3), with a focus on providing the guardrails for immutable systems and making it as self-service as possible for the Product Teams.
We work in a timely, prioritized and start small manner. We look at the highest pain points for both dev and ops and work backwards. We continuously re-evaluate using the right tool for the DevOps job and making abstraction easy.
- You will be hands on in creating solutions to build and automate environments for production use.
- You understand the need to build scalable, auditable, reproducible and usable infrastructure.
- You are security minded and endorse chaos engineering along with the approach of “you build it, you run it” and “you break it, you fix it”.
- Linux systems administration.
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or any other.
- Experience with continuous delivery / provisioning / deployment.
- Building and managing production public-facing sites.
- Networking skills.
- Familiarity with concepts such as ‘infrastructure as code’ and ‘tools not rules’.
- Strong programming skills (in any language).
Skills we’d like
- Experience of cloud hosting such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with hosting internet applications – DNS, load balancing, internet
protocols, SSL etc…
- Experience of monitoring tools such as Pingdom, New Relic, Threat Stack and
- Experience of logging tools such as ELK.
- Experience of SSO tools.
- Experience of simple secrets management.
- Experience of container technologies such as Docker.
- Experience of serverless technologies such as Lambda.
- Experience of TDD.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary
- Great company atmosphere and culture.
- Long-term project.
- Remote work 20% / month.
- Funny Events.
- Pre-paid card.
- Interesting projects.
- Private insurance package.
- International work environment.
We are a steady growing IT company that covers multiple domains. Within Algoteque International you can extend your IT knowledge, work on different projects for our international clients and sharpen you personal skills within the team. We offer training, regular teambuilding events, excellent secondary conditions and a creative inspiring working environment at National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland. You will work with state of the art hardware and software. Our salary conditions are some of the highest in the industry. We also have great job opportunities to work abroad in the Netherlands, the UK and in Germany.
Send us your CV:
To apply, please upload your CV and provide us with a few details including your name and email. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this assignment. For questions you can also use this form, or simply call us at +48 22 653 86 00.