We are looking for Senior Software Test Engineer to work in our open and friendly team located in National Stadium in Warsaw and deliver high quality code.
- Define testing strategies pre-implementation.
- Work closely with developers during implementation to ensure appropriate type and levels of testing.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing.
- Help other team members share responsibility of designing and performing tests.
- Emphasise the importance of executing the right tests.
- Collaborate with product managers, have an understanding of what to test & deliver.
- Help the team create well-defined testable acceptance criteria.
- Help the team to perform testing during earliest stages of implementation.
- Be involved in the pull request review process.
- Assist in root cause analysis with customer facing issues & educate gaps in test approach.
- Create and improve automated tests.
- Choose and use appropriate testing tools and techniques to assess quality.
- Work with testing community to improve test strategies & automation efficiencies.
- Deep understanding of testing principles and a variety of testing techniques and methods.
- Strong understanding of Agile.
- Strong desire to work collaboratively with business teams. We work in cross-functional teams comprising of developers, testers, product managers and any other supporting roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well in our very open and friendly environment.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, Ruby experience is not essential. You’ll just need to be happy to cross-over to Ruby if you join us – and we will support you with that.
- Skilled in using a variety of testing tools at all levels in the testing pyramid.
- Worked with continuous integration tools.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary
- Great company atmosphere and culture.
- Long-term project.
- Remote work 20% / month.
- Funny Events.
- Pre-paid card.
- Interesting projects.
- Private insurance package.
- International work environment.