We are looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to work in our very open and friendly team located in National Stadium in Warsaw and deliver high-quality code.
- Being hands-on with code in developing our products using best practices, appropriate tools, and technologies.
- Working with cross-functional collaborative teams, helping to clarify requirements at the onset of projects and suggesting different and relevant technical approaches.
- Championing Agile processes across the team.
- Highlighting areas for continuous improvement and driving their prioritization – Mentoring junior members of the team where needed.
- Being proactive in suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working.
- Strong interpersonal skills, pro-activity.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Familiarity with MongoDB or others nonrelational DB.
- Familiarity with concepts of TDD.
- Understanding of unit testing and test automation.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git).
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary
- Great company atmosphere and culture.
- Long-term project.
- Remote work 20% / month.
- Funny Events.
- Pre-paid card.
- Interesting projects.
- Private insurance package.
- International work environment.
We are a steady growing IT company that covers multiple domains. Within Algoteque International you can extend your IT knowledge, work on different projects for our international clients and sharpen your personal skills within the team. We offer training, regular teambuilding events, excellent secondary conditions and a creative inspiring working environment at National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland. You will work with state of the art hardware and software. Our salary conditions are some of the highest in the industry. We also have great job opportunities to work abroad in the Netherlands, the UK and in Germany.
Send us your CV
To apply, please upload your CV and provide us with a few details including your name and email. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this assignment. For questions you can also use this form, or simply call us at +48 22 653 86 00.